T : Train
E : Educate
A : And
R : Rehabilitate
S : Socially
To be a top notch national institute in the field of mental retardation.
1. By making a mentally retarded child employable.
2. By launching periodic student and teacher specific special courses.
3. By participate across various platforms in national / International forums.
Aims & Objectives
1. To educate, train & impart vocational training to the mentally handicapped.
2. To provide comprehensive habilitation services.
3. To establish sheltered vocational centres.
4. To help mentally handicapped to lead a normal life.
5. To help parents and other member of the family of mentally handicapped in solving their problems.
6. To work with Government and the people to secure more help for the mentally handicapped.